Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I simply cannot cry anymore.... =)

I was just sitting at the dining table looking at the "Guardian one step Pregnancy Test" from a few months ago and I realised I couldn't cry anymore.

It isn't because I no longer miss the baby or because my tear ducts are faulty. I think it is because I no longer see reason to cry.

Lest you think me an unfeeling Vulcan (ie Spock's race in Star Trek), it is simply because I have come to see that this baby has come to only know Sozo LIFE - the life we are all journeying towards. Baby just got there faster. (Somewhat like how Kae got his own Cannes page faster than his parents... lol.)

And when you realise that baby will never know sickness, pain, sadness, loneliness, etc etc (the whole gamut of the fallen earth problems), but will know what true joy, true love and what it really means to live- it changes the way we view the situation.

I guess as humans we have expectations and we had longed for this child to journey alongside us, but God had infinitely better plans for the baby. And He will send us another journey mate of a child to love and guide in His perfect time. Kae, Ian and I await with joyful hearts, lungful of praises for that day.

We are believing for an April or May 2011 baby. Believe with us if you read this and say in agreement a hearty- AMEN! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment