Monday, April 5, 2010

Gynae Appointment tomorrow

Tomorrow is the gynae appointment. Can't help but wonder what the doc will be looking out for and what will he advice/say.

I dun feel that sadness as much as I do feel His victory in my life now. I know the devil hopes to rob me and make me fall back into depression. I am not giving him the pleasure of the latter.

Th days have been filled with quiet time- healing and resting in His Word, as well as meeting up with friends, spending time with our 8 year old and just spending time with my hubby in the evenings/ nights and weekends.

Ian will be away from Friday onwards as will my parents. He is going to NAB in Las Vegas whilst my parents will be away in Taiwan for a holiday.

As for me, I have our little man to potter around with. He is such a sweetheart, professing that he will take care of mummy whilst daddy is away and he even volunteered to help cook rice. :D

Sometimes the best way not to meditate on any ill that has befallen is is to turn our eyes to Jesus and also to rememeber ALL His other blessings in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment