Friday, April 9, 2010

Post Gynae thoughts

We went to the gynae for the follow up to the d&c process. He said I am healing well and that tests done show that I have a healthy womb without any abnormalies. He has suggested that we can try for another child in 2 months time- much faster than we expected. Most people recommended to me a 5-6mths wait. As my gynae is the HEAD OF REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE in Singapore's top women and child facility, I am sure I can take his two months recommendation seriously... That, and the absolute truth that I am in Christ and He has quickened my health and my reproductive abilities. I have life and life more abundantly. Amen!
We are excited and very joyful in the LORD for watching over us every step of the way- down to the most meticulous details.

Going to discipline how I eat and exercise. Gotta start packing the house too. :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment