Tuesday, March 2, 2010

002- Cod...delicious cod.

Wow. I can feel my hormones kicking in. Lol. Breasts are more tender to the touch and feeling a little bloated up.

Also feeling a little overwhelmed by my emotions and kinda let it get out of hand yesterday evening when I was talking to Mum. Long story but the gist is that we were both tired and we had a misunderstanding. I took the first step to clarify and make peace today. It opened up room for dialogue as we emailed each other (seems to be the best way to communicate so far because we actually read each other's comments before replying) and I hope that our relationship can grow stronger and brighter over time. I love her and I know she loves us, but we miscomm a lot. Grace, grace.

(Update: Mum came by for dinner and things are going much better btw us. How great is our God! Praise Jesus!)

And I am also beginning to understand why I feel warmer than the norm the last coupla weeks. Gosh. And the weather in Singapore is currently scorching as it is. ^.^" I refuse to chop off my hair like I did with Kae. I really hated my short crop of hair then.

I am feeling really bloated and a more tired & it is affecting my writing actually. My energy level dipped so low. I meant to take a 30min power nap in the afternoon (around 1.40 or so), didnt hear my alarm and woke at 5 plus in the evening. Sighs. I don't want to stay up late to write but I also have to hand in my work tomorrow. ^.^" Jesus, HELP! =)

Dad made Cod for dinner tonight. Delicious. He seasoned it with Japanese Soya Sauce and Seaweed. Yum! I had tons of Cod whilst expecting Kae too. Cod's prob my favourite fish. I like Salmon too but I only like it when it is raw salmon, not so much cooked salmon. The good thing is that Kae is eating Cod too because I am eating Cod. He is willing to try it out and he seems to be ok with it. Phew! =)

Early morning meeting tomorrow. Eeps. I better stop here and go finish up my work. I am just so sleepy. Wanna curl up and hibernate. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment