Wednesday, March 3, 2010

004- Pee Pee Pee

I need to go to the toilet so often it is not funny. Lol. I go pee, come back to the Mac, type a couple of things out and not long after, I find myself in the room in the home with the best acoustics. If camels store water, I seem to be the opposite of the camel. ^.^"

I had a meeting earlier and praise the LORD, the client's really nice and understanding, as well as concerned about tiring me out during my pregnancy, gamdong (touched) man. I REALLY WANT TO DO MUCH BETTER. Realizing I need to hold my writings with a loose hand though because when I try too hard, I depend on me instead of Him and instead of a restful increase, I feel like it is a traffic jam with no progress being made.

Have made new friends on the Singapore Motherhood forum and it is a relief to know that I am not the only repeat mother who feels like the tum is larger than it was the first time round. Haha.

I read with curiosity sharings on cravings and all tho' coz I didn't experience it when I had Kae, I don't seem to be experiencing it right now with Wee Babe #2. Can anyone enlighten me on what it is supposed to feel like? Is it a "IF I DUN EAT (fill in the blanks) THIS NOW, I WILL DIE... FEED MEEEEEE! GROWL!" thing? ^.^

I honestly don't get the craving thing lah.

Praise GOD that I have no MS thus far and I hope I won't have MS at all. =) A friend on the forums is experiencing NS- night sickness. Was tickled because having kids seems to be the female way of doing "National Service" so the abbvn is very apt. Haha.

I need to stop here for now because I am having this terrible urge to PEE. But before I go, just to show Kae's thought for his sibling tonight- "Baby I know you will do well in your studies like Korkor." Lol. I dun think Kae is trying to demand A* from his sibling, but that he is believing that his sibling will enjoy a flow in his studies as opposed to a blockage... that his sibling will not have to struggle with his studies. =) Speaking good over his sibling mah. =D

Ok... pee pee pee... I need to pee. (ZOOMS OFF!)

No comments:

Post a Comment