Sunday, March 14, 2010

020 Sympathetic pregnancy ala Hubby :)

Whilst I have blissfully been without any particular craving or Morning Sickness, my dearest Hubby has been experiencing a a change in appetite lately. And just now, this most amusing dialogue transpired between us as we headed out for bites.

G: I dunno why but I get really hungry at night these days.

I: Oh ya. Just now when u were putting Kae to sleep, I felt like puking.

ROFLMAO! I couldn't stop lol-ing- my jaw aches from giggling away. XD Hubby kept grinning.

Sympathetic pregnancy? Hmm... ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

2 comments:

  1. =P Haa.. certainly agree! My hubby is having all sorts of cravings lately! I'm wondering whether i'm carring the baby or he is.. hahaa. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!! him too? hehe. mine's gonna b glad he isn't alone in this. keke!!

    ReplyDelete