Sunday, March 21, 2010

028 Burn the Bras

No. I am not a Feminist with a bonfire ready to set bras ablaze. It's just that my breasts have been super sore. I wore a bandeau bra today which had no underwire but it didn't help at all. T.T

The feeling reminds me of the engorgement experience from the ol' breastfeeding Kae days when he was a baby. ^.^""

Was looking at the Marks n Spencers maternity brassieres earlier- beautiful, well-supportive and well-cut. But of coz... $$$. :p The China ones are cheaper but their design/cutting left my boobs looking bumpy lumpy.

Haha. Aiya. Anyway only the hubby is supposed to admire my bosom. Lol. Doubt he minds lor. Hahaha. :D

So if u are reading this n wondering what I would like for 19th April ( aka me bday)... Maternity bra pack (2 per pack) from M&S would be nice... Or juz M&S vouchers. Lol. ^.^!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment