Tuesday, March 23, 2010

032 Redeemed means redeemed

Christ was hung on a tree and made accursed in our place so that today we are redeemed of every single curse laid upon us because we live in a fallen world.

When Jesus cried out. IT IA FINISHED, there is left a choice for us to make- to believe that His Word is the truth, that He has indeed finished off all weapon that tries to come against us past, present and future... OR we can believe otherwise and agree with the world that we haven't been redeemed yet.

I was reading Deut28 again and seeing all the blessings He has won for me and all the curses He has borne for me so that today I am truly redeemed. I couldn't help but feel so blessed to be able to stand on His Promises for me because I am the righteousness of Christ and heir o the blessings of Abraham.

I am the redeemed, and redeemed I remain. Amen!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment