Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Coming to terms

Baby didn't make it.

We went for the scan yesterday with K and the baby didn't grow. Neither did it have a heartbeat. It was hard news to hear and it was harder to explain to K but he was really sweet about it. He held my hands and hugged me when I cried. Ian took the news calmly and is being optimistic for the both of us. I have been a puddle of tears although it is well within my soul.

I do miss the baby already. When it is quiet, I miss baby most. It is hard not to cry. My tear ducts are overflowing... But I rest assured that what the devil robs us of, GOD will restore many folds.

Seeing the outpouring of love and concern moves me, but replying them takes strength and I am glad I can find it in Him.

It will be a little while more before we can give K a sibling. But we know we will- & always in His perfect time.

Tomorrow I will be going for womb washing and a part of me hopes for the impossible- a miracle of life. A Lazarus situation.

I rest in Him for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment