Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday thoughts on a rainy afternoon

It has been 5 days since we found out Baby's in Heaven. It has been 3 days since the doctor washed my womb. But not a minute has passed that i rejoice that baby is with Abba Daddy God and save in Jesus's arms. Not a minute has passed by that I have not missed the little one.

Although we didn't get to hold him or her in our arms, baby was still a blessing. Our little one has only grown our family of 3 closer and taught us to stand firmly on His Word of truth in Jer 29:11 over us. I may not understand everything that has transpired, but I know one thing- Daddy God loves us so very much and Jesus will only give us the best.

On Sunday, reading the lyrics of "Glory Baby" moved me so much and I cried. I really cried from the depths of my heart. And in my tears, I saw the reflection of my hubby's sadness too. But we know from our sadness will come great rejoicing because the LORD will not fail us. He is good all the time and faithful to His promises.

So we await our promised baby (or 2 or 3 or 4!!) whom we will cuddle, sing to bed and tell about the love of Jesus.

He is faithful to bless my womb and make it fruitful. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment