Thursday, March 18, 2010

025 One hour feels really, really long... ^.^"

When I have work, I miss my rest.

When I have rest (esp now when no one is at home), I feel like the world's spinning along without me running in my little hamster wheel.

It's weird I know. =p

I enjoy resting and I praise God that our little family will always experience restful increase in every area of our lives. HALLELUJAH!

I did some cleaning yesterday but it gets really tiring. Esp since I cannot stoop as easily as last time. I really want to go swim but I am not sure if I can. Gotta ask our Doc. =)

Should have not put on so much weight prior to the pregnancy hahaha. ^.^""

Well, some good news- Hubby will be able to go to our gynae scan on the 24th! Hurrah! He is getting his colleague to go to HK in his stead. =)))

Rejoice, rejoice! =D

I will still bring Kae along with us. I know he has been very excited recently. =) He has actually been reading up on babies and foetal growth. Lol!

Just counting down the days to the next appointment. Just six more days!! =D

Thanking God that His blessings always bring with them no sorrows, no pain. My GOD is an awesome GOD! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment